When it comes time to launch your bookmaking business, you need to build a website.
In 2019, bettors expect to be able to bet online using a PC or mobile device instantly. Bookies that haven’t adapted to the technology in the industry have fallen by the wayside.
Not only do your clients expect you to have a functional, well-designed website, but they expect the website to be secure and have excellent uptime, which requires good website hosting.
You may have some website development or you may even be a professional developer, but when it comes to building a custom site for your bookmaking business, you should outsource the job.
The good news? Almost all of the leading pay per head services offer custom websites.
The features and costs vary at each company, which we won’t spend time discussing. However, we’ll discuss why you should have your custom website built by a PPH company.
Why Choose a PPH Service to Build Your Sportsbook Website
• In-house Developers/Designers: Hiring a website developer can be expensive, but when you join a PPH service, you’ll have access to their in-house developers and graphic designers.
• Hosting: Some pay per head companies offer free website hosting, while others will charge a small fee. Make sure you find out the hosting specs to ensure they’re competitive.
• Security: Even after years of building websites, securing them can be a daily hassle that you don’t want to deal with. If you use a PPH shop for hosting, they’ll ensure that your website and the server your website is hosted on is secure and updated.
• Support: Being able to contact the PPH team 24/7 if a problem arises with your website is a nice benefit. You may also want to change something and need assistance. A 5-minute job for an experienced developer could save you an hour or two of your own time.
• Bookie Platform: Implementing live updated betting odds and allowing your clients to bet on the markets isn’t easy. With a PPH service, they handle the backend and all you need to do is send your clients to your new custom website and domain (URL).
You don’t need to spend thousands on a custom bookmaking website. Pay per head sites will build a custom website when you join. You’ll be able to have the developers build your vision.
However, while most PPH shops offer a free custom website, there are limitations. If you want to have an award winning website developed, you’ll either need to pay your PPH shop an extra fee or you’ll need to outsource, which as a new bookie is an expense you won’t see an ROI on.
It’s much better to utilize the free custom websites PPH shops offer. They look great and are built to function with the PPH software out of the gate, allowing you to launch your bookie today.
You can always change the design of a website anytime you want. As a new bookie, you should save your budget for marketing, as finding new players is the most important factor to succeed.
Are you interested in Pay Per Head?
1. Common Bookie Questions For Pay Per Head Services
2. Pay Per Head Betting Lines for Private Bookies
3. Upgrade to Premium Pay Per Head Bookie Software
4. Long-Term Business Planning with Pay Per Head
5. How Realbookies Can Help You Set Up A White Label Sportsbook